Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dustin falls down at the landfill and then watches Madagascar

It seems weird having my first movie post be about two short kid's movies, but I guess that's just how it goes sometimes...

Since I made a trip to the landfill, in which I fell down trying to pull out a king-sized mattress out of the back of my new truck (I bought Keith's old truck), and was getting home later than usual for dinner, Sam ordered Chinese. She also suggested the three of us eat dinner in our newly rearranged basement while we watch something on Netflix Instant. Since it is the holiday season, and since we needed to choose something for Evelyn to watch too, we chose a couple of Madagascar Christmas shorts to watch. I've never watched any of the Madagascar films, but after watching these two, I was intrigued enough to watch the original Madagascar some day. Both were pretty funny and well played out. The best part was, though, when Evelyn coughed up some broccoli. We had a good laugh over that.



1 comment:

  1. That's so weird, I had no idea movies like this even existed! I guess it just means I don't have any kids.
    So you bought Keith's truck, eh?? You'll be everyone's go-to guy when they need to move now! :)

    ReplyDelete